Saturday 30 June 2012

Confused

Recently I've been shopping for a dress to wear to my brother's wedding.

My dream dress was actually those puffy puffy tube dress

Something like:


Maybe something like the pink one and the bottom that puff in like the one on the right. I don't know, something along that line. Yeah but one, too fat! two, seems too glamorous. Okay I hardly attend weddings, but I don't think people wear so glamorously, do they? When do people ever get the chance to wear something like that in Singapore. Actually I think besides your own wedding, prom is the only time to wear nice nice nice dresses (which I didn't, I got an expensive not glamorous dress.) During prom, everyone is the main lead so there's no such thing as too glamorous.

So anyway, sometimes when I think about work dress, casual dress, formal dress (for weddings). How do we actually differentiate them? I think it becomes harder and harder to differentiate them nowadays. The difference is only maybe that work dress are more structured/stiff? as compared to relatively casual ones and maybe the material. As people dress up so nicely to work now, it becomes harder to draw the line between the different kinds of dresses. Dresses are so multi-functional now, like the blog dresses now, they can be worn to work and worn to town and can even to be worn to more formal places.

I feel so dumb being confused over all these dresses.

I think the only chance when I can wear so glamorously is when I get married.
So I must 1) slim down and 2) 把自己嫁出去!

No comments:

Post a Comment