Friday 22 June 2012

醉後決定愛上你

3 days and I finished watching 醉後決定愛上你. I watched 1 and a half episode on channel U tuesday and wednesday and went to youtube to watch. Instant addict! I just finished, 18 episodes. I didn't watch the first episode though because I agar know how they met already.

I'm not really picky when it comes to show and I will say that almost every show is nice. I really think xiao gui's acting in this show is so much better than his acting in the movie with michelle chong. Either that or he's given more opportunity to display his acting skills in this drama.

However, I feel quite blehx at at episode 17 where because of what 杰修 said to aiwei (even though he didn't mean it and didn't want xiao ru to hear him),xiao ru wanted to leave him so that he won't be miserable. Seriously, if you're the one who caused the girl who leave, then don't fucking cry when she leaves, even if you didn't mean it. Okay although I can understand that he didn't mean to feel like that but still I feel so bad for her.

Actually does drama really shows that love is so wonderful and everlasting. I think no. Usually at the beginning of dramas, the male lead will always be so in love with this 2nd female lead, but somehow within a few days, he's suddenly in love with the 1st female lead. Love is so ever changing!

 
醉後決定愛上你片尾曲- 好的事情. Super nice song!

Today my brother's bed came. So my father got kick out of his room. They treated my room as their rubbish dump and threw everything in my room. However, they're all cleared now. 2 and a half more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment