Tuesday 5 June 2012

Wild Honey

화요일

Last wednesday, met Raymond, Boon Loong, Muihong and 2 of Raymond's Singaporean friends for lunch.

We went to Wild Honey at Mandarin Gallery which serves breakfast all days and they serve all kinds of breakfasts from English to Japanese.So when we went in we were all blur, don't know what to do cause only Muihong went there before. You actually have to go to the counter to order your food and they have ipads to show you pictures of the different breakfasts.
European Breakfast
$18++














English Breakfast
$22 ++


























I had English Breakfast. The serving is huge. Mega huge that even a glutton like me only finished about I think half of it and Raymond also finished about only half of it I think. However, there are people who managed to finished it so I'm not sure if it's because it's too huge and I can't finish it or it's not nice.

The taste is below expectation. I don't like their bread but I heard it's expensive bread cause it cost like $9 per loaf. The bacon was too salty, or was I suppose to eat it with the bread? I don't know, not good with breakfast. The scrambled egg was kind of tasteless, it will taste better with pepper. Not sure if there's pepper provided on the table/ provided, there were people I'm not familiar with so being shy I didn't look for pepper and just ate my food. So I'm not sure if the food there is really not very nice or because I'm not someone who enjoys eating breakfast, especially bread.

It's a good place to chill though. Nice ambience. 

We continued on to cold stone to eat ice-cream and chill after that. (Surprisingly no one took photos of the ice-cream). We ate chocolate devotion and berry berry berry good. I prefer berry berry berry good cause chocolate devotion taste very chocolaty so I'll get sick of the taste easily.

This is the first time I'm posting pictures on the new blogger format and I hate it (except maybe the caption function). Also, why does Singapore blogspot webs now ends with .sg?

12.22am

No comments:

Post a Comment