Sunday 24 June 2012

Reading

The weather is really BAD! I feel so uncomfortable and giddy from the heat.

I spent most of my day reading today. In the morning was supposed to go to the girl's family to give jia zhuang? and li bing but because the stuff totally filled up the whole car there was no space for me sit so I just went back home to sleep and woke up at 1 plus. I'm still feeling so tired now.

Went to the library to borrow books yesterday. It has been a long time since I last borrowed books. My card had to be verified but I think it's because I signed up for passion card so with passion card you can borrow 8 books, but seriously who borrows so many books? Plus there the loan quota is doubled from 26 May to 31 July, so I can borrow like 16 books now.

It has been a long time since I last read. I think the last time I read a book for enjoyment was last December? Currently reading "Mummy told me not to tell" by Cathy Glass, I'm more than half done with the book and my eyes are feeling so tired now. The author is a foster carer and she has written a series of books usually depicting her foster kids. I really really really enjoy reading this kind of books. I used to read books by Torey Hayden. I think reading these books are really part of the reason why I chose to study psychology. I really hope one day I can help change and improve the lives of the children too.

Second last episode for Absolute Boyfriend today! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment