Wednesday 13 June 2012

Day out with eommas

Met Muihong at city hall yesterday. Can't remember the last time I actually stopped at City Hall mrt. Went to Citylink Mall for lunch and Marina Square for movie. My first time at Citylink Mall and Marina Square (I may/may not have walked past there but definitely not shopped/ate/watched a movie there before I think). I hardly explore Singapore.

Went to TCC for lunch.
They're having 1-for-1 for main courses and pastas!!!

 Baby Crayfish Spaghetti
$20++






















It has a tomato cream base that is nice. I don't like the red tomato spaghetti sauce but this is nice. Good for people who doesn't like the red tomato spaghetti sauce and doesn't like carbonara creamy sauce. The wasabi roe gives the whole spaghetti a special taste. The prices of food at TCC aren't cheap though, not for a poor kid like me.

Went to watch Prometheus.

The movie is not bad, unexpected and keeps people guessing throughout the movie. Some parts of the movie are quite gross like when the guy turned into an 'alien?' and when the female lead aborted this 'alien' baby in her stomach. I didn't fully comprehend the movie, like I don't understand why the robot wanted to spike the drink. Too many questions left hanging at the end of the movie, like so who is this creator that they have been looking for and why after creating humans he/they wanted us dead. I don't think this movie is against 'religion' because at the end of the movie, she still chose to wear the cross which shows that despite the evidence of this 'creator', she still chose to believe in god.

Met Zhi Hui at esplanade mrt and it's time to chill.

Went to Durty Nelly's, an Irish pub, at marina square. 

Pasta Aglio Olio with Prawns
$16


























I can only say, the prawns were very fresh. Maybe it's the kind of pasta they used, there were no more Linguini so they used Fettucini and it just felt weird eating Aglio Olio with Fettucini.

Bangers 'n' Mash
$16.50




Bucket of the month: $45 for 5 bottles 

























.
Lime to go with your beer?





























I drank one bottle, muihong and zhihui each drank 2 bottles.
Now you know who are the jiu guis here.
French Fries - $7




























































The overall experience was good. Chill and you just gossip about how boys are jerks. Listen to other people's conversation and come to the conclusion that the person is just lying to boost his ego.

Camwhore time!















While we were outside camwhoring, saw this group of teenagers celebrating one of their birthday. They made him wear a googles that blocked his view and made him walk and do weird things i guess? Looks fun! The joy of being young.

I hate blogger, the alignment of the posts with pictures keeps getting screwed and I have to keep previewing to make sure the alignment looks okay. Sometimes when I'm writing the caption and I press enter they just bring me to the end of line not to the next line and it can't go to the next line. What is wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment