Monday 2 July 2012

Ting Yuan Ma La Huo Guo

On thursday met Karen and we went for ma la huo guo at Ting Yuan at bugis.

麻辣(小辣)/药材鸡汤





























Good buisness for 麻辣

























Even though it's so spicy that it makes your nose run and sweat, you just can't stop. The ma la here is really very spicy, much much spicier than the previous one that me and Karen went to. Not to forget, we took out the chilli and chilli oil from the ma la soup base and it's still so spicy. It's really very shiok though, looking at the pictures make me want to eat them again. YUMS! Although the main lead is the ma la soup base, when it gets to spicy, like what karen said, the chicken soup base can 灭火. Can it's nice too, you imagine this tasty warm soup going down your throat, yummy! I think when they refill both the soup bases they use the same soup base. Then can add back the chilli and chilli oil when it gets less spicy. I didn't really like their fishballs though. Actually I think I'm not suited to eat this kind of steamboat buffet, cause I love eating noodles and those flour stuff like crabsticks. It's nice though! Paid $28 including a jug of lime juice to share (another fire extinguisher). Oh yeah before I forget, something happened there which made me feel very embarrassed. I dropped my straw on the floor and I needed to get another straw and when I asked for another straw, I forgot how do I say straw in chinese and I had to 'shout' and ask Karen what's straw in chinese. Now the person must be thinking my Chinese is so bad.

After that went to shop for dress at Bugis. Something happened there too. Karen wanted to make a call and I suggested the staircase exit (Sorry Karen!). And guess what happened? The door couldn't open after that!!! We were stuck in the scary errie place! We went up to the next level but the door couldn't open either. We tried calling Bugis Junction customer service counter but nobody answered our multiple calls, where were they???!!! Don't give me the bs telephone line of what their telephone operators were all engaged. Karen was even 'slamming' the door to get someone outside to notice us so they call open the door for us. The people out there either couldn't see us or they chose to ignore us, and I choose the latter cause it was actually quite loud. Then we ended up escaping through the door from the lower level. I think before that cause there was this green running man exit sign and a sprinkler at the exit, I said something like "what if it's emergency exit and when open the sprinkler will on" so we didn't try. That was a once in a life time experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment