Sunday 17 June 2012

New Phone!

Today morning my father's new toy came!

Samsung Galaxy Note!
No time to play with it yet cause still charging the photo.

Singtel really irritates me alot!
1) The fact that they decrease the data usuage from 12GB to 2GB really pisses me off, it's like a more than 83% decrease. Not as if they decrease their plan price by 83%. Don't give me the bullshit about faster internet connection.

2) They had this I.T show promotion online together with the IT show. So when I tried to order it for my papa from their website last week, they kept telling me they cannot carry out the action so my brother wrote in an email to complain and they called my father and he got the phone.

3) Since they said it a freaking I.T show promotion, shouldn't it be cheaper. Now one week later, the phone only cost $388 (if you include the lunchtime/wednesday/9-9 promotion), which is $10 cheaper than the IT show price. Even though it's only 10 bucks still piss me off.

4) In the promotion, there's suppose to be a free phone casing, SO WHERE'S THE FREE PHONE CASING!

Today I was looking at the date and OMFG my brother's wedding is just 3 weeks away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment