Saturday 16 June 2012

MIB3

Seriously cannot stand the out of alignment posts. As long as there are pictures, the posts will be not aligned. Irritating!I found a way to tackle the problem of the words running over to the side of the pictures even though it is not in the compose page, I just have to make the picture big (at original size or X-large depending on whether it's landscape or portrait. I think it also depends on whether it's taken using phone or camera) so the words can't escape to the pictures side. Stupid me! Howver, the pictures will now look so huge. I give up. I thought I found the solution but I realised after trying to change the pictures size, the words are sometimes still not where I want them to be. Argh!

The thought that this is my last 3 months holiday makes me sad :(. Really cannot imagine entering the real working world. I'm seriously worried about going for job interview.

Met Eunice on Wednesday to watch MIB3. It has been a long time since I last saw her. I LIKE MIB3! Love the humour in the movie. Love Agent k, love will smith character, Agent J. Love MIB3. It's kind of sad to know that one's life experience can result in a change in person's personality/character. I just don't understand so did K actually knew that J went back in time to save his life? This time travelling thing is kind of complicated.

J: K!
K: How do you know my name?
J: I call all guys K.
To Agent O.
J: O! I call all girls O!
   So when you see a guy and a girl you go OK!

Pizza 1-for 1
$17.50++
Summer Sparkle
$2.90++








Went for dinner at pizza hut! They're having 1-for-1 deals too. At first we were thinking if we can finish 2 pizzas and we were thinking if we can't we can pack because ordering 2 pizzas is the most worth it deal. Haha damn auntie I know. The pizzas are actually not that huge and we managed to finish both pizzas, but we were damn full after that. Yummy, it has been a long time since I ate pizza at pizza hut, usually I'll just eat aglio olio.

Less than one more month till my brother's wedding and I haven't bought anytime yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment