Tuesday 26 June 2012

Book & Drama

I finished reading "Mummy told me not tell" today and I also finished watching rooftop prince which was leftover from long ago. Watched ep 17-20 today.

The boy in the story, Reece, was really so sweet. Even in between his aggressive and improper sexual behaviours, he's really a very sweet and nice boy. It's just shows that no kid in this world is born bad (I'm refering to their nature/character, not intellectual. I'm one who believes that nature plays a role in intellectual performance), it's the environment that make people bad. Even if there's really such a thing as being born bad, I believe the environment really does help change the person for the better. I really hope one day I can I'll be able to that too. :) Feel like borrowing more books by Cathy Glass but they're hard to borrow cause they're so popular, maybe I should reserve them.

Rooftop prince was not bad. I prefer the episodes earlier on though cause they were more humourous while the scenes behind were more of dealing with the bad deeds that Tae Moo and Se Na and about the prince and his 3 musketeers going back to the Joseon dynasty so there's more emotional scenes rather than humourous scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment