Tuesday 18 December 2012

TOPIK results


Received my TOPIK results on tuesday. I PASSED!

Was in BKK when the results came out, I thought they will email us the results but you have to check it yourself from the website. I didn't have my application number so I had to return to Singapore before I could check.

The results aren't very good, but not bad already! For someone whose basics of korean is damn lousy and only started rushing to study 2 days before TOPIK. I'm so glad I passed! I remember rushing to do past year papers 2 days before TOPIK. I wanted to do at least 2 papers but didn't managed to finish all 2 papers. Ended up I just went to scan through all the grammar points in my KU textbook -> damn useful! The amount of Korean words I swallowed in the 2 and a half days was more than what I swallowed previously added together.

Language is really not something you can study the last minute!

1.04am 15/12

No comments:

Post a Comment