Sunday 16 December 2012

To the Beautiful You

Finished watching To the Beautiful You by Minho from Shinee. I was anticipating to watch this show since long time ago but I had to wait until after exams.

Started watching on 6 Dec and finished on 9 Dec midnight, haha can see I spent my first night in BKK finishing the drama.

I've watched the Taiwan, Japanese and now the Korean version.

The Korean version follows more closely to the Japanese version if I don't remember wrongly. I don't really like the Korean version, but I still finished watching it. I think their acting isn't very good, okay not like I can act. Then I think some of their storyline is quite weird. For example, after Tae Joon knew she was a girl he fixed their toilet to prevent people from barging into the toilet, but somehow Eun Gyul found out she's a girl by barging in her toilet. 


I like the brother in this show. I think he's damn handsome. If I like a brother like this, I must be the happiest sister on earth. 

Among all the 3 versions, I think I prefer the Taiwan version. Okay, my memory of the Japanese version isn't very strong because I did rewatch the Taiwan version abit here and there previously. I feel that the Taiwan version is more hilarious, the korean version totally didn't have Julia and no mei tian lao shi. The Korean version seems to focus too much on trying to show the cool side of them. Is like somebody is on the verge of getting rape, and when he stop the bicycle to answer the phone still must stop with style. O.o Okay, maybe I'm just biased since I watched the Taiwan version first.  

Although this drama isn't exactly very nice, if you have time, still worth watching I guess. Although I was complaining to Muihong how stupid this drama is, I still finished the whole drama so I guess there must be something good about it. Haha, I have to admit it, there's still lots of cute scenes here and there. Apart from the main characters, there's still other characters worth watching out for, the 2 second main leads - Handsome and pretty- and Tae Joon's 'opponent' from school. 

15/12 00:55

No comments:

Post a Comment