Friday 28 December 2012

Promises

MERRY CHRSTIMAS!

Recently, on 14th December, I met Carissa.

During our meeting, we made 2 deals.

1) In Jan 2014, we will go skiing together!
2) By the time we reach 30 (or is it 35? Can't remember), if both of us are not married, we will buy a house and live together. She will have a pet cat while I will have a pet dog.

Even if they do not come through, it is still nice to have dreams like that. :)

Results day is tomorrow. Stress.
It's amazing how time flies (especially during the holidays). Soon, school is going to reopen and it's back to those stressful days. 
23/12 12.30am
So change of plans now.
Carissa and I decided that change our plans.
1) Due to money constraints, we have decided to go to BKK together. Not decided on date yet but should be around the same time. We can always go skiing again when we save enough money!
2)   Deal 2 the same. When we reach 30/35, if both of us are not married, we will buy a house and live together.

Like what I previously said, even if they dont't come true, it's still good to have dreams. Before I reach 30/35 I will work hard to find a husband. How? I don't know.

Met Karen today for Mala but that's another story for another day. Went to get uniqlo to get their heat tech leggings and bought another shirt. Seriously, wtf it's not leggings it's more like stockings. Okay maybe it's like those 80/100 denier leggings which too me are stockings. As long as the flesh is visible to me is stockings. Leggings are like cotton on kind. I wanted something that can be worn alone, seriously I wouldn't wear this alone, it's more like innerwear to me. So I have to slip on another leggings or jeans = mafan. Lol, or maybe it is supposed to be treated as innerwear. Or maybe my legs are just damn fat so it stretch until become sheer. FML. Maybe I should have listen to Karen and bought the knitted one. 不听老人言,吃亏在眼前。Okay but she not lao ren. Okay, but apparently it works well but damn expensive $24.90. Pui. Qoo10 has it, although not uniqlo brand for $15.90+++ for one set (top and bottom) and they sell furry leggings for 3.90+++. Too bad, their delivery take quite long cause it comes from overseas, maybe by the time the clothes reach I already freezed into ice.
~ Enough of ranting~ I realise I love to rant on my blog.   

No comments:

Post a Comment