Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Yesterday my laptop got attacked by virus again O.o Spent like 2-3 hours removing it. So I used to use IE and firefox but more of IE cause for some reason I don't like to switch to new things. However, I think I'll (slowly) switch to firefox as yesterday I read IE is more pro to viruses attack.

The arrival of christmas also indicates that the year is coming to an end and symbolises the arrival of year 2013!

Teng deng deng deng. It also means that results is coming out tomorrow. Mixture of feelings. Stress + wanting my closure.
It's amazing how time flies (especially during the holidays). Soon, school will reopen and it will back to those stressful days. Hopefully less stressful next sem? 
24/12 11:32pm

No comments:

Post a Comment