Wednesday 25 July 2012

不顺

Rahh! Damn sian! First, you know my job, that job which doesn't seem like a job and make me earn so little money and have so much time that I feel guilty, the prof cut the working days again because she said the cases are down to a trickle. Damn sian, already ending next week already still cut cut cut. Haha I'm just thinking, MY MONEY!!! Plus the thought that I didn't earn money this holiday makes me sad but if I work then I can't enjoy the last 3 mths holiday also. Everything I do, I feel so conflicting. Then f the school, they didn't give me any modules during mpe which means that I have to bid for all 4 modules. Damn it! Hate the school! Additional stress, I don't want to end up with all the shit modules that nobody wants.

Met Karen today for steamboat, blog on that when I get pictures. Went to Sengkang Library to borrow books after that. Borrowed Wednesday's Child and The Boy in the Cupboard by Shane Dunphy and Living with Evil by Cynthia Owen. I specially went to borrow Shane Dunphy's books and happened to see the book Living with Evil so I borrwed that too. Hope it's nice.

My corrected Korean homework. Can you believe I took like 2 days to write this. I translated it to English because I was worried the teacher cannot understand what I say.


내가 생각하는 20세기 최고 발명품은 인터넷이다. 인터넷은 내 하루 생할에서 없으면 안 되는 물건이기 때문이다. 인터넷는 기능이 많다. 인터넷은 이메일, 게임, 채팅, 정보를 할 수 있다.
공부할 때 인터넷이 필요하다.공부할 때 인터넷이 있으니까 도서관에 항상 갈 필요가 없다. (When I do homework, with Internet I don’t need to always go to the library.) 인터넷이 있기 전에는 다른 나라 친구에게 화를 거는 것이 너무 비쌌다.그렇지만 지금 인터넷이 있으니까 채팅 무료다. (Before the existence of internet, calling friends overseas is very expensive. However with internet now, chatting is free.) 그래서 돈과 시간 많이 절약된다.(So we save a lot of time and money)심심할 때 인터넷 하면서 시간을 보낼 수도 있다.
그런데 인터넷이 있어서 좋지 않은 점도 있다.나는 인터넷을 하면서 많은 시간을 보내니까 늦게 자고 눈이 피곤하다. (I sleep late and have tired eyes because I spend a lot of time on the internet.)나는 인터넷 할 때 집에서 나가고 싶지 않다. (When I use the internet, I don’t want to go out of the house)그래서 건강에 나쁘다. (Hence, it is bad for health.)

No comments:

Post a Comment