Monday 23 July 2012

L'hotel Causeway Bay Habour View

I feel so dumb. I kept thinking Cheng San library is National Library but while I was looking for books today, I click on Cheng San library and realised it's actually the library at Hougang Mall. The book 'Hidden' is actually from there, I could have went there to borrow and save my $1.55. Haha okay, so I reserved another book, Cut by Cathy Glass, today. I started reading Ghost Girl yesterday and I'm more than half done with the book, I need more books! I'm like addicted to reading books nowadays, becoming a nerd.

In May I went to HK with my family and we stayed at L'hotel Causeway Bay Habour View. Chose to stay there cause it's near my uncle's house.

The hotel is located just beside 天后 mtr station. Super convenient. My father and I even walked to causeway bay. They also allow you to check-in early (I think) because we arrived before 2pm but they still gave us 1 room because I think the other room is not ready. At least we had a place to dump our stuff before going to my uncle's house. After checking out, they even help to look after your luggages so you can still go out and do your stuff without having to bring your luggages with you.


The room is quite huge as compared to the previous one I stayed at. Of course it's more expensive also, but I'm not sure how much does it cost cause not I pay one. =X


Bathtub!









Actually why people like to soak in bathtub? I tried and it made me giddy.

The only bad thing about the hotel is that they don't have wifi in the rooms. I don't understand why a freaking 4 stars hotel have no free wifi in the room. They have wifi in the lobby though, just need to ask the counter for the password.

They have a super small swimming pool, which looks like it can only accomodate one person, a gym, which my brother said is small too, and a sauna. I wanted to try the sauna but at first I couldn't locate the sauna when I went up. It's actually in the toilet! I found it on my last day morning, wanted to try it but I have no idea how to use it.

My brother managed to get free wifi around hong kong. Not sure how he did it, but you need to have data romaing which I didn't have. I managed to find one that provide 20/30 mins, can't remember, of free wifi but only at certain locations, like starbucks.

Oh yeah, I'm an auntie now! :O
My nephew was born on 10 July! Damn handsome boy! I should go back to hongkong when he's older and can play with me and do some auntie-nephew bonding.

Aiming to get my Korean homework done today. Or latest by tomorrow! 화이팅!


No comments:

Post a Comment