Saturday 14 July 2012

Shoessss

I'm so worried about my deteriorating brain. I'm so worried one day I can't do Maths anymore.  I'm so worried one day I can't learn anything else or I become super slow in learning. Shit man, I'm really worried about becoming stupider than I already am. Wtf.  Super upset now, 4 more weeks till school starts. Really not looking forward to year 4.

Went to collect my reserved book from Bedok library today. I reserved the book Hidden by Cathy Glass. There's only 3 libraries that have that book. Ang Mo Kio, Bukit Batok and Cheng San library. It cost $1.55 to reserve a book and you can collect it from any library. Very worth it! Much cheaper than buying the book and if the location is far, $1.55 may be cheaper than the transport cost. Happy!

























Last friday, not yesterday- the previous friday, went to buy shoes for my brother's wedding with Zhi Hui. Super last minute, bought the shoes the day before the wedding. First went to dmk atrium sale at compasspoint. The shoes there were really cheap! Sad thing is, most of the shoes there's no more sizes already. Unless you have a super small feet or super big feet. Zhi hui is size 35!!! Such small feet! Bought a pair of flats from there at only 9.90. Then went to NEX and got the shoes for my brother's wedding from Mondo. Really love the pair of heels, I think it really look very nice.

Then Sunday when I went to Compasspoint with my father to meet my brother and da sao for lunch, he bought the pair of sandals for me at the sale too. I realised that sandals is bad, cause the silver things on the shoes will make sounds when you walk so the whole world will know that you're coming.

Monday when I met Carissa, saw the nice pink flats at Cotton On going for 10 bucks so I bought it too.

So I got 4 shoes in 4 days!!! Two of them are flats, and the worse thing is: I don't like to wear flats. Cause I have an exceptionally huge front (feet), so the sides of feet will become super painful in flats. After Karen incident from too small boots make me abit scare also. Plus the back of the shoes will cut into the back of my feet which will cause blisters. So usually it gets so painful that I will just step on the back of my shoes  and wear them like slippers and end up spoiling them.

The last time I wore flats was to Korea when we went to DMZ because I'm afraid to wear non-covered footwear there. I remember ending up having to buy a pair of slippers when we went shopping at night. Yesterday I wore the pink flats to Joy's and Gillian's commencement because I thought I wouldn't be walking much and I can expand the shoes at the same time. Haha ended up the blisters came super fast, before I reached SIM my feet had blisters at the back already. Then my front feet was hurting due to the bigger area. Walked quite abit also cause after that we went to vivo for dinner and walked around vivo too. Why don't they make flats with bigger front? Don't think I can't escape flats for ever, cause I think I'll need them for work next time since they look more formal.

 Still prefer wearing slippers and sandals. Or wedges too! Haha actually I'm fine with shoes that doesn't cover the front and back of my feet.

Was googling about flats and pumps, trying to see what's the correct name and their different. The design  I don't like is pumps -In their most basic form, pumps have closed backs, and low-cut fronts that hit closer to the toes than they do the top of the foot. - heels or no heels I don't like to wear them. Actually I don't like peep toe too cause they still cover my big wide feet front.

No comments:

Post a Comment