Tuesday 4 June 2013

Results Day

Today is results day. My last undergraduate results.

Although I didn't set my alarm to wake up early, I automatically woke up early. I was up at 6 plus, going 7. The power of fear. I kept trying to go back to sleep but couldn't really sleep and when my phone vibrated at 7 plus, I knew it was here. I pretended I didn't feel and tried to fall asleep but I couldn't and not long after, I couldn't resist and checked my phone.

My results are okay but not exactly what I expected like. Haha like I thought my advanced abnormal will score better but apparently my child abnormal scored better. I thought my correctional will do okay, but I got quite bad for that. 

Anyway, my honours class remained and I'm one step closer to graduating. Haha, until I step on stage with my graduation gown, I'm still a student. 

Haix, but this is another pressure that I really need to get a job. It's really not easy though. Many of them want experience, but who's going to give us the experience? I really hope I can get a job soon. Please! 

On a funny note, today while I was out to get lunch, I met a guy promoting UOB credit card. He asked me if I was working and I said no, then he asked me if I was studying I said no. Then he was like tai tai ah? And sadly, I'm like no, unemployed. So sad, I'm part of the unemployed population now. I hope I get out of this soon. *crosses fingers* 



No comments:

Post a Comment