Saturday 8 June 2013

East Dragon Hotel

Last day in Taiwan.

We had to go grab all the food at ximending before we leave all the nice and yummy food and return to Singapore (which has lots of nice and yummy food too).

So we dabaoed
- Ah Zhong Mian Xian
- Bubbletea
- Chong You Bing 

Before we went to catch the bus to the airport at 12pm.

So this Taiwan trip we stayed at East Dragon Hotel at XMD.



Don't mind the messy room. I only remembered to take photos of the room before leaving.

East Dragon Hotel is conveniently located at XMD. Just having ah zhong mian xian within walking distance is a big plus plus.

The room is quite big, but this is subjective because I just came back from Japan, so all hotels look big to me as long as you can actually lie the luggage down. The room is also kept quite clean. However, there was one incident we faced with housekeeping which was when Muihong lost one piece of her two piece swimming costume which was left hanging to dry in the toilet. Till today, this remains a mystery and we're still not sure where did it go to. I was telling Muihong maybe it dropped into the toilet bowl.

The hotel also provides daily breakfast. However, their breakfast is the same everyday. 2 eggs and 1 ham. 1 orange juice and 1 tea/coffee. Plus a basket of bread. Haha, maybe the only difference is you can ask them to cook the egg differently for you. This is better than nothing though since their room rates is really considered relatively cheap. 

The service there was okay, nothing to rave about but nothing to complain about also. The only weird thing is that we have to pass them back the key everytime we leave the hotel and collect the key when we return. The hotel also provides luggage storage if you arrive before check in or still want to go play after check out. If I'm not wrong, this luggage storage is also applicable for people who are travelling out of Taipei and wants to leave the luggage there overnight. However, I'm not sure about this.

I wouldn't mind going back to this hotel the next time I return to Taiwan.

Finally, my last post for my Taiwan trip. Took me about half a year :O. 
4/6/2013
For the rest of my taiwan post, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment