Friday 29 January 2016

What a day

Omg, I have a class at 8.30 and now 8.57 I am still stuck at the expressway near mandai.

There was a jam, and this driver called sos and took another route, so he exited the expressway at the exit which led to innova. Half an hour later, I saw myself going pass innova again and he was going back out using the same exit, which meant that he spent the past half an hour going around woodlands but didn't bring me any closer to school. I bet if he took the usual route, even if it is slightly later than usual,  I would have already reached school.

Now I'm stuck in this terrible jam on mandai road, which seems even more terrible than before he exited the expressway.

Omg does the driver even knows where he is going. This is damn terrible especially since our lecturers and tutors are super strict about being on time.

Update: reached school at about 10.30, when I left house at 6.30pm. 6 hours of travelling for 2 hours of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment