Friday 1 January 2016

Hello 2016

Haha, this is so true. So 2016 is just round the corner, and as with every year, it's time to review my resolutions for 2015 and make new resolutions for 2016!

Resolutions for 2015
1) Lose 8kgs. Haha, I didn't even lose 1kg. 
2) Work hard in my job and give my best to the students. SPIN - know their Strengths, Prior knowledge about them, Interest and Needs.
3) Study hard when I go into NIE. Although I procrastinate a lot, I think I have worked quite hard. My results are okay, except one module that is super disappointing.  
4) Go on 2-3 overseas trips. Went to Taiwan in March and Japan in December :)
5) Drink more water, slowly and steadily increase my water intake. I still need to work on this, I drink coke, bubbletea, kickapoo, milo, milk ... yet I don't drink plain water frequently.
6) Continue to keep my room and wardrobe neat. My room looked as if a tornado went through it before the holidays but now it's still messy but much better.
7) Be more positive and less naggy. Am I?
8) Find a boyfriend. However, according to my horoscope, this year likely I can't find one. Don't have, I don't even want to add it in my resolution next year.
9) Don't forget my Korean, continue to practice my Korean. I was still practising until june, hopefully next year I will do better
10) Blog more. I feel that this year my frequency of blogging wasn't very good. Maybe 3-5 blog posts per month. Quite good, except during the time I was in school when I was rushing out assignments, so forgivable?
11) Achieve work life balance. Work hard and spend time with my family and friends. Yep, I think generally I did. 
12) Be more sociable and expand my social circle. Smile smile and be more open. I made some new friends in school, but I think I am still very shy.
13) Be more courageous.
14) I really really really hope that I can be somebody who give and totally 不求回报. Unconditional giving to me is really not easy, I guess I'm too self-centred. I think I am trying, although I have not reached it yet, I will keep trying. 
15) I know previously I kept making resolutions but I will just forget about them. So hopefully I can buy  quarterly review of them. I only reviewed it once, oops.

Resolutions for 2016
1) Engage in a healthier lifestyle - drinking more water, have a better sleep routine, exercise walk more...
2) Be kind, have courage. Also, be more positive, patient and smile more! :) Think more for others, be less self-centered.
3) Save more money.
4) Continue to practise Korean.
5) Study hard and work hard.
6) Continue to spend time with my family and friends and show them my love more.
7) Take the HPV vaccine. I have been wanting to take it this year but I kept procrastinating due to my fear of injections.
8) Get rid of my phone addiction and limit my phone use. I think I have been using too much of my phone.
9) Expand my horizon - be it through reading, travelling, attending courses...
10) Love life, love myself.

I won't say I'm all prepared for 2016 but I will try my best in 2016. May 2016 continue to bless me with joy, happiness, love and wealth.
Leaving behind the bad in 2015, let's all move towards an amazing 2016!
Happy New Year and see you again in 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment