Tuesday 5 January 2016

Feeling fat and ugly

Bought a dress a Chatuchak yesterday and fml, cannot fit. Even though when held up against my body look like it can fit, it can't.
I'm really super fat. Usually people say no you're not fat, but I think I'm actually fatter than I look. Or people are just being kind. I always cannot wear free size clothes unless it is elastic or is suppose to be loose fit. Dont know why this time I buy, must be feeling sad that I have no clothes to buy. And when I buy clothes with size, I'm seldom an m size, usually an l size and sometimes an xl. So, I'm fat.

So now I know I have no clothes to buy in bkk, I can only buy shoes and bag for my myself. And of course food.  And skirts too, because their skirts are elastic, previously bought a few, this time didn't ?manage to buy any, don't have the design I'm looking for.

Not only am I fat, my eyes also so small, not only small, but also one small one big. Then my skin condition also not good. Then hair also not nice. I solemnly promise I will never buy free size clothes until I become skinny..always cannot fit. Look like 💩. Really faints.

Okay, rant over. Going off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment