Saturday 9 April 2016

TaQbin

Haven't been blogging for a long time. No time to blog but when something bad happens, there is time to complain. :o

I think TaQbin has very bad delivery services. My brother arranged for them to pick some things up for delivery, which is supposed to be picked up before 12pm. So I woke up early in case they come and I couldn't hear. Then they were not here by 12.30pm so I called them. Then the person arranged for it to be delivered before four, but until 430 still nobody here to pick it up. So I called them again, and he told him he couldn't get the driver so he say alternatively I can rearrange the pick up. Angry, because of them I woke up early and didn't dare to nap.

And this not the first time this had happened. Previously they were also late for pick up but at least they came.

Their customer service though was good because they were apologetic about the long wait. However, more improvement is required for their core business.

No comments:

Post a Comment