Friday 1 August 2014

Mandom Warehouse Sale

Downloaded blogger on my phone so hopefully I can blog more since now I can blog on the go.  Haha, previously when I was using my iPhone I did blog slightly more. 
Hmm I think the blogger app on iPhone/older version was better, easier to attach photos.
Anyway, I went to the Mandom warehouse sale on Wednesday.
Never leave me shopping alone. Bombed 106 dollars there.  Look at the amount of nonsense I brought even though I know I won't really use them.  Actually now that I look at them is not a lot but they are not cheap. I couldn't decide which eyelashes to get because I wanted to choose only 2 initially and since I can't decide, I decided to get all 4. Lol, I haven't even used the eye lashes I bought last year from Japan and in fact, I don't even use eye lashes. And the many eyeliners I bought from Korea etude house, I haven't used also.  On a side note, I did exhibit some self control, I put back one mascara, one eyeliner and one box of eye lashes.
In the recent 2 months I have been overspending quite a lot.  Last month was partly because of Watson sale, this month because of this sale and ordering of mooncakes.  I will let August be the last month I will overspend before I go into savings mode for the rest of the year.  But heading to Sydney in September, so maybe I can extend the overspending period till September.  Anyway I will be without pay for a period in September.

Need to come out with a plan on how to allocate money.  

Counting down: 5 more weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment