Saturday 30 August 2014

Walnut Tree Korean Restaurant Part 2

After the previous visit to Walnut Tree Korean Restaurant at Everton Park, I went back there thrice. So you can imagine how much I love the food there.

I think they updated their menu so they have more food now. They now sell pancakes!
Rice with Beef
Not a fan of beef so I didn't try the beef but I tried the rice and it was flavourful.

Kimchi Pancake - $10
I'm not good at describing food but their kimchi pancake is super good. A little crispy on the outside and it tastes just so yummy. And it is not expensive too, compared to the other Korean restaurants in Singapore.

 
This will be super good for you if you like cold noodles. I like it, especially since it is spicy. The egg soup is very mild in taste but still nice to drink. 

I think all their dishes really taste very good, I love almost everything there and always craving for more. If you ask me what I think is not worth it there,  I will say the yuzhu drink because it's quite expensive at $3 (if I remember correctly) and it was quite diluted when I had it previously. Also, the ramen? It's yummy but it is still just instant noodle afterall. 

I wonder when will I be able to go back there again, especially after I leave. Too bad they don't open till late.  

Today I had my last Saturday class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment