Saturday 23 August 2014

Japan - Odaiba

It has been more than one year since I returned from Japan, but let me continue my Japan blogposts. One last one on Odaiba.

I went to Odaiba twice and I actually had different things to do both times I were there.

 Bought the one day ticket that can let you have unlimited rides on the train within Odaiba. Odaiba to me feels abit like a smaller version of sentosa.
 Found myself in USA after that.


 Took the boat out to I forgot where. If deciding to take the boat before hand, I think it goes to more touristy places but we just took the one with the more convenient timing.
 My tattoo stockings for the day. Like not very nice eh. You may think Japanese people are very used to or open to this type of fashion, but such things still attract stares from people. I can feel people looking at my tattoo leggings.
 From the ride, I can spot tokyo tower
 And also the newer tokyo skytree.
Escaped to the lower cabin of the train because it can get abit giddy on the upper deck. Lower deck has better atmosphere and away from the sun.
 
Bought super a lot of Kit Kats in all types of flavours on that day too.
Still have to take photo with statue of liberty second time there. Closest I can be to be in USA.
How do you like the double ribbon on my hair. The things I do when I am overseas.
 I forgot how it taste but I guess it tasted good.
Spider-women
This is the crocodile slamming game. Not bad not bad, we almost beat the high score, or did we actually beat the high score? Can't figure out the japanese.

 One more picture with the statue of liberty with Muihong. She bought a selfie stick for our Aussie trip so we don't have to ask people to take photos for us. Lol, let's see.
 Lol, this plant looked super vulgar to me which is why I took a picture of it.

Walk around and we saw super cute cars on display.
Pikachu Car
 Wtf, this pikachu car is super cute. I would love to drive it.
 Another pokemon car. I was trying to imitate the pikachu on the car. How does Japanese comes out with this kind of uber cute designs.
Hello Kitty Land

 Super cute pastel colour cabins on the ferris wheel.
 Seems like we will always take the ferris wheel when we are overseas. We took one in Taipei and now in Japan.
Blue heart surprise!
Surprise from the top of the ferris wheel.

There is a Ramen city in Odaiba but I forgot which shopping mall which serve lots of different Ramen. I love noodles!

When in Odaiba Japan, take their neoprints. It is MAGIC! Super love how their neoprints come out. Free photoshop + plastic surgery.

Recently in the dilemma if I should cut bangs. Sometimes I think bangs look cute, sometimes I think it makes my face look damn round like the moon (like my graduation photoshoot photo). Majority says I shouldn't cut though. I think maybe I will just have a longer fringe not the straight bangs.


No comments:

Post a Comment