Monday 3 September 2012

미쳤어요

When it's tuesdays, I'll look forward to thursdays and on Fridays, I'll look forward to the weekends. I just spend my time counting down to the days I don't have to go to school.

 Tomorrow Today is the start of week 4, time flies! Week 4, 5 and 6 then it'll be recess week!

If I go and count the number of readings I need to do by now and I have not done, I think I might go crazy.

If I add that to the readings that I need to do in the future, wooooo! Maybe you'll need to prepare the $500/night ward in imh for me!

Seriously, how do people keep up with their readings. Need to be more determined, less distracted, more hardworking and less sleepy.

Seriously lagging behind in the readings and I'm such a slow reader because I'm such a proscratinator. I can just sit in front of the article and take 5 hours to read 5 pages.

I seriously need to find time and slowly list out all the readings I need to do.

I have not even bought/photocopied the textbooks for my modules! Need to find time to do that too.

Presentation on tuesday. Nervous. I even got my father to buy me beer so maybe I can drink before the presentation to loosen the nerves.

Xiuwen! 아자 아자 황이팅!

No comments:

Post a Comment