Tuesday 7 August 2012

Ocean Park

I'm damn worried now! The GST voucher was supposed to bank into my bank account but they sent me a cheque. I'm so worried they closed down my bank account or something. Going down to the bank, hopes everything is fine if not i'll just die, seriously. (Went down to the bank today (7/8), it was because I had to activate my account cause I have not use it for a long time.)

Went to Ocean Park on 6 May. Lol more than 3 months from then.

Had Dim Sum breakfast with my Uncle (we have dim sum breakfast everyday!!!) and we cabbed to Ocean Park.

We reached super early, before Ocean Park even open. Ocean Park opens at 9.30am and closes at 8pm.
One thing, we're not allowed to bring food into Ocean Park!!! They even check your bags before you can enter. Lol and I was holding to one bag of leftovers from the dim sum breakfast. 

Cute!
Cute too!
First thing we did was to chiong for the cable car ride to the summit. Didn't have to queue for a long time, or should I say no queue at all! Unlike the previous time I went, I remember there was a long queue.

The Rapids!
Must take! This ride is for everyone!!! Cause it's exciting yet not scary. So people like me who don't dare to take scary rides can ride this yet people who dare to take scary rides won't find this boring. Damn fun!

Played bumper cars,raging river (my first time take water slides), ocean tower, ferris wheel and skystar balloon ride. My brother and his gf (now wife) took the dragon and my brother dropped his phone on the ride. The nice people working there actually helped to keep his phone until he went back to look for it, deserve to be applauded!!!
View from tower/ferris wheel, can't remember.
I went to watch the Ocean Dreams too. Think we caught the earliest show. Go to the earliest show! It wasn't this crowded, I think only about 3/4 full? The show somehow seems quite boring as compared to the previous time I saw it, but the storyline shows the same though, with this grandfather and little girl I think.
Cute and big jellyfish.
Sleeping panda.

Active panda.
There were two pandas here, seriously they're so different. One panda was just sleeping away while this other panda was so cute. It kept walking up and down, and seems like he's posing for people to take photos of him. Clever!
SkyStar Ballon Ride.
Queued super long for this ride. Not worth it! It just goes up and down, equivalent to riding the ocean tower. Feel so bad because I'm the one who wanted to sit this ride and ended up waiting so long and the ride being not exciting.

Jia Jia

The commenter? for this 2 monkeys was super good! She kept explaining to my father and me about this 2 monkeys, how they are both good friends and they always help each other to pick fleas. Really another person who deserve to be applauded!
An An
Went back to the hotel at around 5pm.

Went for dinner at this supposedly popular and has a long history wanton mee shop.
Wanton mee that tastes bad!
The wanton mee was super disappointing. Doesn't even taste good at all. Not even mediocre tasting. Really taste like crap, even any wanton mee stall from any hawker centre will taste better than this.

To Karen: HOPE YOU TOES GET BETTER FAST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment