Sunday 28 June 2015

3 Things I'm Grateful for Everyday

22th June
1) My room is on the road to being packed. Just need to vacumn and mop, plus get the small shelves for my table. 

2) I have aircon which I can use anytime I'm feeling warm.

3) Today while packing I saw writings on one of my chinese worksheet in JC and I realized I must be really very sad during that period. I survived that period!

23rd June
1) Met Qiyin for lunch, it has been a few months since I last met her.

2) Collected my reserved book from the library. Borrowing books mean money saved.

3) Bought my shelves for my table from Daiso. 

24th June
1) Watch Jurassic World today with Karen. It's quite a cool movie, if only there's a real Jurassic World.

2) Cut away 三寸烦恼丝 and rebonded my fringe。Isn't it a luxury we can enjoy cutting hair and doing all sorts of things to our hair in a comfortable and air-conditioned place.

3) My father has recovered from his fever yesterday. :)

25th June
1) Exercise about half hour today.

2) Promise myself that I will sleep by 11.30pm.

3) I ate so much noodles in the past few days that I actually had craving for rice during lunch today. Lucky me got to eat so much noodles!   

26th June
1) satisfied my hot cakes craving!! 

2) become hardworking today and studied almost two hours of 한국어.  

3) my father have very much recovered from his cough and runny nose.  

27th June 
1) Went to the doctor at 11.45am, was worried that the clinic will be closed because online stated that it close at 12pm but luckily it closes at 12.30pm and it was still open so I can get my medicine. 

2) My phone dropped from damn high and survived in one piece.  I also never use brain lah when I charge my phone, next time cannot already.

3)  Got my snaffles. Yummylicious

28th June
1) I got the DISE programme email (it was sent out last monday but just opened my email).Don't know if this is good news or sad news because it means the end is here but still grateful.

2)  Got to eat yummy durian.

3) It's back to work tomorrow. *Positive thinking*

No comments:

Post a Comment