Monday 22 June 2015

3 Things I'm Grateful for Everyday

15th June
1) I got to eat my grandma's dumpling for lunch.

2) I spent a hard time trying to remove the foam tape on my table and my father helped me remove the rest on the table when he came back.

3) My father wore the shirt I bought him from SEA Games to work even though he kept saying people will laugh at him because the shirt is for young people. Lol. 

16th June
1) Went to adventure cove and dinner with Cmt team and jennifer. Came back with aching back, stomach,  arms and legs. And a swimming head too.  Grateful to have such good colleagues. 

2) Da yi ma didnt come, if not cannot go adventure cove. 

3) I snorkeled and came out alive and in one piece. 

17th June
1) Bonus next month $$$

2) I am loved by kids

3) Today i was of help when i went to babysit my nephew because he was sick.

18th June
1) My father bought lunch for me and my brother before I went over to my brother's house to babysit.

2) Finally got less lazy and placed the plastic sheet over my table. 

3) All is good!

19th June
 1) My father bought breakfast over to my brother's house before babysitting. (although I really wanted to have macdonald's hot cakes)

2) My brother bought lunch back when he came back to fetch my sis-in-law to work.

3) My nephew is very easily satisfied. 
有没有很motherly?

20th June
1) My father bought me my favourite sandwich in the morning.  

2) I got 2 numbers (500 coins w a break tsum tsum and 130 combo) on the bingo card for tsum tsum game. It has been a long time since i have gotten any.  

3) free pudding from gongcha

21st June
1) I got to eat one of my favourite chicken wings dish for lunch.

2) I got to eat crab for dinner.

3)  I started cleaning my room. Better get it done by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment