Sunday 14 June 2015

3 Things I'm Grateful for Everyday

8th June 2015
1) No monday blues today because there is no school!

2) I exercised...for 7 minutes. Better than nothing.

3) My father bought me fish soup beehoon for dinner today.

 9th June 2015
1) I woke up and I have breakfast (ba zhang) in the tian fan bo waiting for me.

2) I have a vacumn cleaner and a mop that can squeeze dry automatically so I don't have to sweep and squeeze dry manually.

3) I am able to zi ran xing on a weekday. That is a luxury!

10th June 2015
1) I finally got to sing K after a long long time.

2) Got a dessert treat from Cheryl at Awfully Chocolate

3) Got to eat chocolate tarts Cheryl bought while singing K.

11th June 2015
1) I exercised at least half an hour.

2) Finalising adventure cove outing next tuesday.

3)  Apart from Jurassic Park and Minions, I found another movie that I want to watch. Terminator!

12th June 2015
1) The good weather when I went to watch atheletics at stadium today. Although when we left it was slightly drizzling but otherwise the weather was good since it wasn't pouring.

2) I had my medicine when I woke up and couldn't breathe well.

3) I got to redeem a pen while waiting for Eunice to come by playing a game. Never waste time waiting. Lol.

13th June 2015
 1) My grandma made dumplings!!!

2) Had a fulfilling dessert with my cousin after dinner at grandma house.

3) I bought a nice design plastic for my table.

14 June 2015
1) I ate the ba zhang my grandma made, it was yummylicious!

2) Collect Adventure Cove tickets safely.

3) Paid income tax for the first time. Grateful because I lived old enough till the day I have to pay income tax and that I'm earning enough to have to pay income tax. 

No comments:

Post a Comment