Monday 23 February 2015

Chinese New Year 2015

Every year, CNY is mostly spent at home or my grandma's house. 
CNY Day 1 OOTD
My cousin really so tall. Both trying to tip toe to be taller than the other. Haha, obviously I'm much shorter. 

After that it was time for some games instead of just lying around/watching tv. 

First off was Taboo. Boys vs Girls! 
Feel bored when it's the boys' turn.

My cousin was super evil. When he was suppose to let the others guess the word flat, he pointed to his sister's chest.  
Drama King
My super drama uncle. He's always damn drama and super funny.  

Haha, if I didn't remember wrongly, the girls won by more than 10 points!

Next up was Mahjong time! Damn long haven't touch the real mahjong tiles, only played using the application.
Not bad right my tiles? Haha, but didn't win.  
Dinner Time!
I love the crabsticks and abalone and scallop. CNY day 1 only one table but CNY eve we had 2 tables and 2 steamboat pots to squeeze all the people inside. One big family.
My hair for the day. Self-claimed very nice and easy to tie too.  
CNY Day 2 OOTD
Day 2 plan was to go to my grandma house and gamble! Lol, I thought horse luck was number 1 this year and I can win lots of $$$. However, the money just came in and went out again, came in and went out again. Ended up I won! $1, lol. There's really such thing as beginner's luck, I remember the first time I played I won a lot and this year my cousin's first time playing and he won $17! He was damn funny, half way through the game when he wasn't winning, he went to fridge and took a can of coke and showed the 'wang' on the can and said 'wang ah'. I wanted to follow suit but no more coke in the fridge. 
Day 3 met Cheryl at Tampines Mall to watch Dragon Blade by Jackie Chan. Most happening CNY, first time I'm watching movie during CNY. Initially we wanted to watch Triumph to the Skies movies but after reading the reviews, no thanks. The acting, action and meaning behind Dragon Blade is all very good but it was quite gory and bloody.  Quite a good movie to catch.
Before movie, went for lunch at Itacho. I really want to award them the worst service award. I ordered ice water with the assistant supervisor but it never came. Then I asked the waiter, not once, but twice and my ice water still didn't come. Finally, after asking the assistant manager then my water came. And hello, my ice water not free okay, they charge $1 for iced water. 
Then my torture didn't end there. See what I found in my bowl of udon.
Seriously wtf, I thought I ordered udon and not plastic. 
One with Cheryl
CNY Day 3 OOTD
I super love jumper style but my father always say only 8 years old wear this. Now don't wear cute cute next time older even more no chance to wear.

Day 4 was spent looking after my nephew and sleeping. OOTD was pyjamas. 

This marked my not very exciting CNY holiday but I appreciate the long holiday!   

Next up, Chingay performance. Full dress rehearsal - Thursday. Chingay Performance - Friday & Saturday. Hope everything goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment