Sunday 8 February 2015

Vibe Hotel Sydney

We were deciding between a few hotels and decided on this hotel because of the price as we just paid  I think $5 more per person per night and we got a 4 star hotel with swimming pool. Lol, not as if I used the swimming pool. 
Lobby Area

Lobby Area


There room is smaller than I expected from the pictures on the website but more than enough space to lie out our luggages and what not.
Toilet

Toilet

Toilet


There room even comes with ironing board and iron.

All in all, I think Vibe Hotel Sydney is a good, clean and spacious hotel. The hotel is quite accessible by leg to many areas too and there is the museum station located about 8-10mins walking distance away from the hotel.  They have a small swimming pool, gym and sauna. Wanted to go explore the sauna on one of the day nights but it was down so ended went to the gym for 10 minutes. Haha, the gym is small but have lots of different equipments, they even have a yoga mat. I wouldn't mind staying there again if I were to go back to Sydney again, as long as it's not too expensive :X.

For the rest of Australia Sydney's post - click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment