Wednesday 4 February 2015

Random

Just came back from seeing the doctor and eating my porridge now.

Going to see the doctor is so expensive, $46.80. I miss neighbourhood 'brandless' clinics which are so much cheaper.

I started having cough and runny nose on monday but I started having fever last evening. Not sure if it's the caramel popcorn on Saturday because previously when I ate I also had cough and sore throat after that. 

Haha, or maybe I'm allergic to working, this is the second time I'm sick this year while previously when I was still studying I was maybe sick 4/5 times throughout my whole uni life. Or maybe, I am just old? Missing the good old days in uni where seeing the doctor is free.

After taking my bp and height/weight
Doctor: I'm very pleased with your bp and height and weight.

Lol first time I hear doctor saying that.

Doctor: Do you want me to give you 2 days mc to rest.
Me: Actually I think I will go back to work tomorrow.

Lol, I think I can win the best employee award.

I already feel much better now. The best medicine is really just a lot of rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment