Tuesday 24 December 2013

Bowling and Pooling

Oh my tian, today I spent the most amount of money in recent months. 

Spent a day out with 2 of my cousins. 

Went to menya musashi for lunch. 
Love their red (spicy) sauce. Much more flavorful then the white one. Their lunch set is quite affordable actually, 10.90 ++ for either chicken/chashu and 3 gyoza/cold tofu. However, the chicken and cha shu is quite sad, one piece only. The chicken is quite hard, not very nice but my cousin said his cha shu was nice. 

After that we went for bowling at tampines safra. I haven't bowled since secondary school. Bowling is not a cheap recreation. 

4.20 for adults and 3.20 for students below 21 per game. Fml that I'm no longer below 21, sucks to be old. 

Lol, I have no talent in bowling. I kept helping them to 'wash the drain'. My cousin both look quite talented though. 

After bowling, we went to play pool upon persuasion from my cousin. The first and last time I played pool was in Korea where I displayed totally zero talent. However, this time I think I have improved and appears to have some talent in pool. Haha but i lost the talent when I returned from the toilet after the 3rd game. Pool is cheaper since is only $2 per game but can get boring when you play many many many rounds. We played 4 rounds!
After pool, we had 2 more games of bowling, lol and apparently I became worse wtf. 

After bowling, we went back to Bedok Mall to walk around before having dinner at pepper lunch. I think hougang mall aglio olio at pepper lunch is nicer! Kyoto grape ice creams is yums. 

Continued to shop around Bedok mall to walk away dinner. 

I can already feel my aching body. 

Tomorrow is cooking day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment