Thursday 8 August 2013

Triumph in the Skies



Just finished watching Triumph in the Skies today. Some parts of the show I don't understand, like the r/s between Sam and Belle. Are such r/s really possible? I also don't understand if the Vincent that showed up after he died is actually an illusion of Belle or he's really a 'ghost' cause I don't think illusion can be rational.

 I'm still considering if I should watch the sequel because they let Zoe die right from beginning. Ridiculous leh when the first part ended so nicely where she got her heart transplant and they got married. If you tell me cause the actress is no longer acting in the sequel then maybe I can accept that storyline but the storyline is another girl appeared in the show who looked exactly like Zoe. Plus Sam fell in love with another girl in the sequel. Hence, I feel that I will watch until very pengx. 

 

Hong Kong dramas are really quite good though cause even though their dramas may be on the long side but it doesn't feel draggy. 

Haha now my canto Yi ji bang! Haha, kidding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment