Thursday 8 August 2013

Swensen

Met Carissa for dinner on Tuesday. Went to Swensen for dinner at Marina Square.When we reached there before 6, the place was quite empty. Marina Square seems like a good place to have dinner cause it's alot less crowded than raffles city.
Spicy seafood soup

Add $4 to complete the meal with soup of the day and soft drink. This soup has a very unique taste and it's quite nice. Haha, but I like everything that is spicy. Very different from the usual mushroom soup, chicken soup ...
Crabmeat Baked Rice - $14.90 ++
If you know me, I hardly eat rice when I'm outside. I'm a noodle lover. So it means the spaghetti there didn't really appeal to me. Carissa had crayfish pasta but she said it wasn't nice. I tried but it's the tomato sauce that I don't like so I won't comment.

So their baked rice. First bite, I thought it was quite nice cause it was melty melty and cheesy cheesy. That's the only nice thing about the baked rice, the first bite.

I was expecting baked rice to be cheesy even on the inside. However, the rice inside was just like normal rice not like baked rice. It was dry and not melty and cheesy. So disappointing.
Rodeo Wings - $9 ++
Not bad, but not the best and quite expensive. $1.50 for one piece. I prefer pizza hut's spicy drumlets.
Durian Mcflurry - $2.80
We had Durian Mcflurry for dessert too. Not bad, mild taste of durian so the flavor and smell is not too strong until you'll stink of durian. Too much of it will be a little gelat though. 

I really want a job so I can at least shop. Now I can't really shop cause I'll feel guilty. 

Carissa's father came to pick her up after that. Social phobic me decided to train back to avoid my foreseen awkwardness if I were to take the car with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment