Saturday 16 February 2013

Resolutions update 1

So previously, I said I'll re-look at my 2013 resolutions.

Here they are. I've decided that instead of just reviewing them, I shall set concrete steps that I can take so I can achieve them.

1) Continue with my diet plan. 15kg.
Eat less. 
Walk instead of bus if I have time and distance is reasonable.  
Drink more plain water.  
2) Find a job that I love, hopefully pays well enough for me to survive. Also, to work hard in my new job.
Apply for more jobs.
If I get called for interview, be prepared.  
3) Study hard for my last semester and successfully graduate 
Study hard, harder, hardest.
Catch up with my readings. 
Stop less time stoning in front of the laptop. 
4) Be a nicer & kinder person.
In order for me to be nice and kind to others, I think I first need to be braver to take the first step. 
5) Be more social, make more friends yet don't forget and continue to keep in contact with all my old friends.
Smile more, don't appear to be so dao. 
I'll say be less stress in crowd but somehow I think that's my personality, hopefully something I can improve on! 
6) Spend more time with family and friends.
Date people, if busy, text them. Power of technology.
I'm currently trying to take more pictures so I can make it into a last sem album, but now I got more food than human photos. Need to take more photos next time when I go out. 
Eat at home at least 3 times a week.  
7) Travel and see the world
Planning my grad trip. Highly likely my only trip left till the end of the year.
Save money so I can bring my family to taiwan next year.
Hopefully visit some place new every year. 
8) Continue to progress with my Korean language.
Not sure about this. Next week is my last lesson. So my teacher say she'll see how many students want to continue before she'll see if she'll open the next class. Hopefully she does, if not, I can always self study! Haha, in my dreams. 
9) Study hard for my last semester. Decided to combine studying hard with sucessfully graduate so I have room for one more resolution. Save money.
Keep track of my spending.
Spend within my limits especially after I get a job. 
Proportion my pay properly next time when I work - for my father, for my spendings, for my untouch savings, for my savings for wants and likelihood I need to get insurance and/or savings plan too. 

10) Eat healthily & drink more plain water.
Set a limit to how much I must drink everyday? Maybe make sure I at least finish the water in my water bottle everyday. 
11) Play hard as I age.
Be brave and try new things.
12) Find a bf if I can.
13) Added  1 more since 2013 should have 13 resolutions. Pack my room and keep my room neat and tidy.
First, I need to stop hoarding. I love to keep things, useless things too like for example packaging of my skincare, haircare and makeup. I need to throw throw throw. 
Put things back to where I took it after using it.  
Stop buying useless stuff that I don't need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment