Friday 1 February 2013

*cough*

I'm always proud that I have a super strong immune system.

After fighting for so long, recently it failed (for awhile). On Tuesday my throat started feeling weird like the sign before a sore throat. And on Wednesday I had a full blown sore throat but on Thursday the sore throat was sort of gone (see my immune system is working). However, it turned into cough. So I started having itchy throat which results in me being in a coughing state once every few hours. Buay tahan cause damn aa when I cough on public transport or in class.

Went to UHC today, thought I couldn't since I had a group project meeting. My group meeting ended in 20 mins. I told D all the way to science and already walked half way to Kent ridge before I decided I wanted to go to UHC so I turned back. -_-" It has been eons since I last went to UHC.

I got cough mixture and lozenges for $2! Dont know why he gave me lozenges, does it cure itchy throat? I have lots of strepsils in bag. Hopefully the cough goes away soon.

I think the doctor hates me cause he keep asking me to breathe hard but I really breathe hard already! I didn't know he want me to breathe hard through my mouth, he should have demo to me at the beginning. Lol the doctor told me "see you soon" when I was leaving. I laughed. Haha but in my brain I was thinking "no I don't want to see you, see you means I'm not cured".

No comments:

Post a Comment