Sunday 10 February 2013

Happy Chinese New Year

It's the time of the year again! 
Lots of food and gathering. 

Sadly, I don't feel damn excited about CNY this year. Some of my friends felt this way too. Is it part of aging. I didn't get new clothes nearing to CNY, I got it ready last year when I was buying the dress for my brother's wedding. Lol.

CNY is funny. We're suppose to all gather together and catch up. However, I always end up at my grandma house and many either end up sleeping or watching tv. Oh yeah, or else they're using their phone. The curse of smartphones. 

Still, have a great snake year ahead!
恭喜发财
万事如意
事事顺心
生体健康
学业进步
工作顺心
财源广进
心想事成

Time to review last year's resolution.
1) Study hard ... harder ...hardest...and pull up my cap...
me...very important if I decides to study honours after 2011/2012 sem 2 Okay may I didn't study the hardest of the hardest. However, I'm studying honours now. So at least 1/2. 

2) Lose 12kg ( I've decided to be more realistic...instead of 15 i changed it to 12!!!) Don't even talk about this.
3) Stop spending money like no tomorrow...SAVE MONEY...and keep track of my spendings I try to keep track of my spendings, but still spending alot.
4) Be more confident....learn to speak up in class and get over my freaking phobia towards presentationsStill fear presentation.
5) Get over korean idols...mainly super junior...and please don't find another one idol to go nuts over I think I'm on the way, maybe another 1/2.
6) Be nicer and kinder...in actions and thinking I tried to be nicer and kinder. Maybe 1/2?
7) Go overseas... can i be greedy and say I want to experience snow... (What happened to me...I used to not crave going overseas...or I may not even like going overseas in the past...) Last year I went to BKK and HongKong. Went to Jan this year. However, I didn't experience snow. I did experience super cold weather though. So 3/4 for this.

8) Keep my room neat Not successful. Need to work harder.
9) Save money to buy a laptop Nope didn't get a new one, still using the one my brother lent/I assumed gave to me.
10) Register for TOPIK in October and pass it...Yep, successful! Although I just got a grade 1. 
11) Drink alot of water everyday (I mean plain water...this may seems easy but I can go without drinking plain water for one whole day and usually I just drink 1-2 cups of water a day) Still need to try harder!
12) Be satisfied and happy! :D Need to work harder on this too. 

I did 4 and 1/4 out of 12! Improvement!!! Hehe, I shall review my this year's resolution maybe end Feb or March? I think it'll be good to take it out and review every few weeks/months, so I keep them in mind, work on them and if necessary, edit them to fit me at that moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment