Saturday 24 March 2018

Still sick

I think I haven't been sick for so long before, or maybe I did but I don't remember.

Today I went back to the doctor because my cough medicine is almost gone and I'm still coughing like crazy, especially last night.

The doctor ask me if I still have fever, then I say no more. Then the doctor took my temperature and it was 38 degrees. I think the doctor must be thinking I'm so such a liar. The doctor gave me antibiotics this time because he say by right the fever should go away by Thursday.

Then he say he give me mc for Monday? Then I say don't need because I already took 3 days this week. And there is also sdr on Monday. And after that I remember that got cmt meeting also. So cannot take mc.

Then after that he ask me to sleep for half a day. Haha I think my doctor very funny one. He will tell you things like go and eat 3 apples a day. I like him, he's a very nice doctor.

But damn expensive. 50 plus. This week I already spent almost 100 bucks on doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment