Thursday 7 December 2017

Hong Kong Day 5

Our last day in Hong Kong. 
After we checked out, went to search for brunch at Yat Lok Roast Goose Restaurant. The good thing about this restaurant is that you don't have to order a whole goose, but you can just order one roast drumstick. This place is similar to Australia Dairy Co, you just eat and go. 


Their roast goose is damn good! The skin is amazing! I didn't know that goose is so expensive though. From Karen's instagram, next time when I go there have to order soup, apparently their soup is nice.
 It's better to be there earlier to avoid the lunch crowd.
Curry Fishballs! 
Finally got to eat my curry fishballs. I really love the curry fishballs in Hong Kong. Although you can find curry fishballs in Singapore, you can never find the same taste!

After walking around, before going back to our hotel to get our luggage, went to get Lord Stow's Portuguese egg tarts at EXpresso (lobby) at The Excelsior Hong Kong.

The egg tarts there are good. It's warm and soft inside while the crust is crispy. Sorry I'm damn bad at describing food, I only know good food and bad food.

Instead of taking the bus, we chose to take the airport express to the airport instead. Apart from having to carry the luggage down the stairs at tian hou station, taking the train seemed to be a better choice.
Our last meal in Hong Kong
$5 cup noodles on Scoot 


Second time staying at L'Hotel Causeway Bay in Hong Kong. I think in terms of location and room size it is not bad. Although is not that centrally located, there are food and convenient stalls nearby. The only downside is that their pillow is too soft. I had to stack 3 pillows for me to sleep (but that's me).

Not bad, I finished blogging about Hong Kong within two days. I scheduled my posts so that it will be one post a day so it wouldn't seem too flooded.

No comments:

Post a Comment