Wednesday 6 December 2017

Hong Kong Day 4 - Disneyland

The day for Hong Kong Disneyland has finally arrived. I really love going to Disneyland because it's such a magical place! 
Before we went to Disneyland we went to Australia Dairy Co for breakfast. I have read a lot about their service before going to Hong Kong. There are loads of review online saying that their service is not good. 

There was a short queue when we went at around 8? but the queue moved really fast. Can you see the excitement in my face to eat the best scrambled eggs in Hong Kong, and also to go to Disneyland. I think next time I take photo I should just cover half my face. I think I look good in this photo.

Although it looks like an unassuming breakfast set. While the bread tasted quite normal, the macaroni and the scrambled eggs were daebak. I usually don't like to eat macaroni, but I really like their macaroni because it did not taste like sick food. It's very comforting to eat it for breakfast! Their famous scrambled eggs did not disappoint! It's very fluffy and their seasoning of their eggs is just right. Usually you need to add your own salt and pepper, but there you don't have to. Looking at this is making me hungry now.

With regard to their service, though they don't have the perfect customer service, but it wasn't as bad as we expected. Or maybe because we didn't have any expectations for them. Haha except when I wanted to order drink, he swept me off and asked me to order later. Overall, I wouldn't say that the service is bad, just no frills customer service. Be prepared to share the table with other customers too.

After breakfast, it's off to the happiest place on Earth...
Brought along selfie stick, but you are not allowed to use the selfie stick in the park itself. The entrance to the park was crowded but thankfully, for the rides and all, we didn't have to queue for very long or there wasn't a queue at all. The longest we queued was to see iron man, less than 30 mins? Not sure if it is because it was the typhoon season and the day before there was typhoon signal. Luckily, the weather when we went to Disneyland was good. You can download the Disneyland app and it will tell you how long is the queuing time for each ride.
We bought the Disneyland tickets which is slightly cheaper because of the coupons. Then we exchange the e-tickets are the actual tickets.

First ride we took was the iron man ride. We thought we would need to get the fastpass but didn't need to. The ride reminded me of USS transformers ride, but transformers ride is more exciting?

After that we went to iron man's lab to see him! While we were waiting to go in, they would have sort of a prelude. Then after the prelude, I kind of heard the person said that we can go in already, but I heard wrong. Haha, so when I went to opened the door, the person there stopped me, and I became a sinner.
So excited to shake hands with iron man
Hi-5


Saw tigger and went to queue to take photo with him. Wanted to hug him but felt too shy, haha. And something that Karen said makes sense also, we don't know who is inside tigger, isn't it very weird to hug him. We brought the photopass, if you want to purchase the photopass, if possible go and take photos with every Disney characters, because regardless of how many photos you have, the price is the same. Haha, but we only saw tigger outside though.

We also took Hyperspace Mountain. When I was in Tokyo Disneyland, I escaped from this ride on the way going on the ride, and people told me that the ride is not scary, just fast and lots of stars. So this time, I thought okay, maybe we can take this. I even texted Cheryl and Muihong to ask if the ride is scary, and they said no. Before we went up on the ride, I asked the person outside if the ride is scary, and she said "not so scary".
I guess our faces said it all. The ride is dark and it is fast, but most scary thing is, it has slopes. I hate slopes, though I have to admit their slopes are not steep. 4/5 of the ride, my eyes were shut tight, when I opened them, it's dark and there will be white stars and the ride moves at lightning speed. After the ride, I suffered from super bad motion sickness. I suspect is because the ride was dark and fast, and I couldn't get my sense of direction, which resulted in the motion sickness. 

Then went to watch Mickey's PhilharMagic.

Caurosell - the kind of ride that suits me

Went for lunch and had their chicken wings set at Tomorrowland. No picture cause I was still suffering from motion sickness. Their chicken wings and fries are good. We brought the food coupon from their websites, which include lunch + dinner + pop-corn/ice-cream for HK$225.

After lunch, we went to watch Flights of Fantasy Parade. The parade helped to cure my motion sickness.
Hello!
The Eeyore is so cute. He would look at our camera when he realised that we were taking photos/videos of him.
L.O.V.E
Ice-cream and us 


It's a small world 
Fireworks!!!
Some of the other rides we took were:
Jungle River Cruise
Rafts to Tarzen's Treehouse
Dumbo the flying elephant
Mystic Manor
Festival of the lion king
Mickey and the wondrous book

All the rides we took were suitable for little kids and scaredy cats. Haha, or if you are afraid of the heart drop feeling like me. It's a pity that the winnie the pooh ride was not open when we went, and I was quite excited to try their Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters but they closed the ride already. So I look forward to their new interactive shooter marvel attraction!

The Lion King show was good, it was like watching a short musical!

Another pity was that the night parade was not on because they were preparing for Halloween. Nonetheless, I had fun in Disneyland! Disneyland, I will definitely be back!

On a side note, saw news that from next year onwards, there would be no more fireworks in HK Disneyland. They would be suspending the fireworks. Without the fireworks, it will take away part of the magic of Disneyland. :( Their last fireworks would be on 1 Jan 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment