Wednesday 19 March 2014

Scammed

Today I met a scammer. 

I was at the Bus Stop near Everton and suddenly this lady starting speaking to me. She asked me to give her $1.10 because she lost her wallet which had $5 in it. So I gave her the money 

Then she crossed the road and I saw her asking another lady again, and she gave her the money too. Then I crossed the road and walked past the bus stop she was at and wtf she asked me the same thing again, to give her money. Hello woman, can you at least remember who you ask. So I said I just gave you just now and she can tell me "Yeah, I remember you so I wanted to ask if you can give me money to take bus to work tomorrow?" So I think I was giving the shock/are you kidding me face and she asked me so can? And sadly I have to reject her.

So I continued walking and when I turned she was asking another lady, who gave it to her to. 

So in maybe 10 mins, she earned I think 3.30. Good job. Yeah, I know I'm at fault too because I never turn back to warn the girl. I'll try to be braver if this situation happens again but better not. 

Even though is only $1.10 but still I don't like, it's like making use of people's kindness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment