Friday 28 March 2014

Happy news

28/3/2014

Look, who's back. 


Finally got my watch back after like 5 months. 

Fossil is so damn inefficient. Previously when I sent my watch there after no news for like 2-3 mths since they say it will take 4-8 weeks to get the crown. I called them and they told me the crown is no long in production. Why they didn't call me to inform me! Then they say they will look for another crown and call me in a few days. Then I waited for another month and still no call from them. When I called them, they told me it was ready and said you didn't receive any SMS? So disappointing with their service. 

Yay but the main thing is, an quan gan is back! I think I spend more money repairing the watch than the cost of the watch. Previously my watch cover cracked and my father spent like 70? Bucks just to replace it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment