Saturday 22 March 2014

If everyday is like this...

I seldom go out on Sundays because I like to roll around on bed and Sunday is sleeping day! Last last Sunday, got my lazy ass up and met Cheryl, Sherling and Thing Thing for lunch. We went to Songfa Bak Kut Teh. I realized my love my mei cai or is it suan cai. Yummy. The food there is good and the price is cheap too. We had one order of bkt, veg, pig stomach, pig ??? and mei cai, and we each paid only $8.50. The soup was good! I love drinking soup.

I have been making very good use of my Kala card recently.

Last last Saturday went to the one at Bedok point with Chin hui and Chin Tao. The room was so special, the sofa was double decked.

Laat Thursday, went to Kbox again with Chin hui. Before that, we went cycling at Punggol park. The last time I cycled was so long ago. 
Ahem, where are my eyes. 


Good job, I cycled at least 6km. Lol. Good job for me but I kept complaining throughout. Nose itchy, hand itchy, leg tired...I'm such such a spoilt bitch. No wonder my life is like that, full of complains. 

In the afternoon we went to kbox at Cathy. Sang a wide genre of songs, Chinese songs, Korean songs and English songs like westlife abba carpenters Michael Jackson...shiok 

After dinner at graffiti cafe (hmm...I like their wanton mee but too little noodles for me) we went shopping. Haha but broke people can buy limited things. Ended the day with ice cream waffle. Orm nom non...

No comments:

Post a Comment