Friday 14 March 2014

Dong Fang Hong Korean Chinese Restaurant

Yes! I went back to Dong Fang Hong Korean Chinese Restaurant for their jjm again, this time with my cousin.

At the time we were supposed to meet, my cousin was still sleeping.

This time took the mrt to the nearest mrt station, Telok Ayer mrt and within 5 minutes walk. So convenient!

This time, I tried the fried spicy jjm which is only available in 2 people's portions. However, i think i can finish the whole thing by myself, I'm a pig like that. I love the jjm! Because I love spicy food. Really in love with the jjm there, they should move nearer to my house so I can have it everyday. The only complain though is that it's so expensive!!! This is $30++. There's nothing except noodles and onions and sauce and maybe some invisible minced meat but so addictive. 


Walked to Clark Quay and completed the meal with yummy ice cream. 

Spent most of the time that day complaining about my life. How do people feel satisfied and happy, I really hope to be satisfied and happy. 

I'm missing jjm already! 

No comments:

Post a Comment