Friday 3 January 2014

I'm such an irritating person :x

Went to the zoo and river safari.

The boat at river safari is damn ridiculous. We got the ticket for 3.30pm. We started queuing at 3.15pm and we only got up the boat at around 4.45pm. The boat ride was only a 10-15 mins lame ride. And their 1.06m limit is quite stupid cause the ride was nothing much. Queing so long for the ride was definitely not worth it. Avoid the ride when it was raining before your timing. 

Anyway, I wouldn't recommend going to both places especially if you have kid/s or elderly in a day. Too tiring, if you really have to choose, zoo is a better option. There's really nothing much at river safari, unless you really want to see pandas. And because we were kind of rushing to river safari, it didn't cross my mind to bring the kid to kidzworld to play water while we were in the zoo. It crossed my mind before that and I even brought extra clothing but because of the pressure I forgot until we were on the tram to the exit and we pass by the kidzworld then I remembered cause it was so colorful but we had to go take the bloody boat at river safari and the kid was already going to sleep. Crap. So hopefully in hk there's such water places for him, I'm just trying to make myself feel better. Rah, I think I feel so bad I might lose sleep tonight. Really feel so irritated by myself, I really should have just bought the zoo tickets when i was contemplating between river safari or zoo or both and not make everyone so tired. Could have explored zoo slightly longer till 3-4 and they could have gone back to hotel and rest. Cause actually it's quite a waste of money if you're rushing. 

So talking about the zoo, they changed their rainforest show!!! Wtf, I remembered it used to be damn good and there's this orang utAn that will smack the trainer's butt. Now it became more like a display of animals which I think I can see just walking through the zoo. Is like I still rushed them through lunch to go watch the show and when it ended, it was really like a slap on my cheek. And the zoo, bird park and night safari increased their prices, can you imagine my shock when one day before the price was 39 and the next day it's 47.50. I could have saved 70 bucks wtf, I mean save for my dad. 

I feel like I spoil their day because I made them so tired and didn't let them have ultimate fun.

I supposed to be very tired since I woke up at 5.30 but I'm so irritated by myself I think I can't sleep.

I realized actually Singapore has alot of places to go and 5 days is quite little but the entrance to all these tourist places really not cheap though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment