Friday 31 January 2014

Happy Horse Year!

It's the horse year! Time flies, it's our year again.

I should be making resolutions, but after years of making resolutions, I realised that I never fulfill them. Haha, especially my diet plan. So I shall save the time.

Roar, I have no clothes to wear for chu yi. Once again, I didn't specially go and buy any new clothes for CNY so I have been digging my wardrobe for the stack of new clothes that have not been worn before. I have been trying to find something to wear for like 1-2hrs just now but to no avail O.o. I have a bottom in mind that I want to wear but no top to match. Usually it's the other way round. Shall leave till when I wake up to worry, I'm guess I can figure out faster under time constraint?

Maybe I need to stock up more clothes next time. Lol.

This video is so funny. May our horse year be filled with joy and laughter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment