Wednesday 11 September 2013

Phantom of the Opera

Went to MBS (my first time stepping into MBS) with Eunice on 20th August to catch Phantom of the Opera.

Before settling down for the musical, we had to first fill our tummies. We had a hard time finding affordable food, cause it's MBS, atas place. Heard from Karen that their foodcourt is damn expensive also, one plate of chicken rice is like $8? The food also had to be fast since we didn't have much time left.

Settled with Toast Box. Their business must be really good, everything we ordered was sold out, like fish soup and mee rebus.Settled for mee siam and iced milk tea.
I wonder if they mark up their price at MBS. The set was $8.20. Seldom eat Toast Box so I also don't know what is their actual price.
很贵啊!I was talk to christine previously and she told me that actually even with the cheapest ticket also can view well. I think the best is either buy the most expensive ticket or buy the cheapest ticket. Most importantly, pray that you don't have the tallest person in the world sitting in front of you because even the most expensive ticket can't save you in that case, unless you're sitting in the first row.
With Eunice
Went in early and queued to take photo.

the stage

So many people were there to watch! Almost everyday of it was sold out or close to sold out.

This was my first time watching a musical. It was a good experience. My favourite part of the musical was when the Phantom was 'warning' the cast because their sound effects were so good you can literally feel the Phantom behind you. My favourite song of the musical will be 'Think of Me'! Haha, people who are deprived of love like this kind of songs.

Anyway something funny happened during the break. Eunice asked if they had a cushion so she can see better since there was a tall guy in front of her. So, they got her this stool? which is actually for kids but since we were at the last row so it didn't matter. Stupid me tried to sit on it and wtf, my butt too big cannot go in. Embarrassment of the day, sign to go on a diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment