Monday 16 September 2013

Funnies 3

Children: Good morning Miss Chen
(5 mins later)
Me: So you all know who I am 
Children: ... I forget 

Boy: Teacher can you write your name on the board.
Me: Why? I will only see you today then I won't see you anymore.
Boy: You only do this 1 time?
Me: Yes
Boy: But I still want to know your name.

This is not funny, but I really find it quite sweet. 

Boy: Are you Singapore person? 
Me: Yes, I'm Singaporean. 
Boy: You don't look like Singaporean, you don't look like Chinese. You look like Australian, no no you look like US.

(5 mins later)

Me: 可以安静吗? 
Boy: teacher, you know how to speak Chinese ah.
Me: yes, I'm Chinese. 
Boy: I thought you Malay. 

(5 seconds later) 

Boy: No, actually look like US. 

I really love interacting with children. Haha, good children. I love active but good kids the most. Naughty children makes my blood boils.

Children are the most innocent and sweetest little things. They make work not so much work. 

I still cannot really handle children though, cause they really like to imitate me. The worse thing is, they like to imitate me when I'm angry. 

In case you're wondering, no I'm not a teacher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment